We First 5: What You Need to Know this Friday
What David Bowie Taught Us as a Brand
January 13, 2016
David Bowie was that rare and gifted musician whose artistry elevated him to a household name for more than four decades. Here are ten observations of what we can learn from his brand.
- While authenticity remains constant, it’s expression can change.
- Chart your own course and culture will follow.
- Notoriety is found at blurred boundaries.
- Only you get the right to say who or what you are.
- The surest way to stay relevant is to reinvent yourself.
- The more personal it is, the more universal it is.
- Everyone aspires to the other.
- Contrast inspires collaboration.
- Creativity drives loyalty.
- Unique is timeless.